This accessibility statement applies to the website published at www.cluster-dekarbonisierung.de. The coordination office of the Cluster Decarbonisation in Industries (CDI) is run by the Competence Centre on Climate Change Mitigation in Energy-Intensive Industries (KEI). The KEI is a business division of Zukunft - Umwelt - Gesellschaft (ZUG) gGmbH.
As a public body within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/2102, we are committed to making our websites and mobile apps accessible. This is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Disability Equality Act (BGG) and the Accessible Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0) implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Status of compatibility with the requirements
The accessibility requirements arise from § 3 paras 1 to 4 and § 4 BITV 2.0. BITV 2.0 was enacted on the basis of § 12d BGG.
The website www.cluster-dekarbonisierung.de is currently not fully compatible with the technical requirements pursuant to BITV 2.0. The implementation will be gradual.
Date of creation or last update of the statement
This declaration was created on 30/09/2022.
Measures to achieve accessibility
The website of the Cluster Decarbonisation in Industries (CDI) was published on 1 October 2022. Work on accessibility has not yet been completed. We are working to ensure full accessibility to the website content in the coming months.
- The PDF documents of the CDI are always produced to ensure accessibility in accordance with the PDF/UA standard (DIN ISO 14289-1:2016-12).
- New files are made accessible immediately upon publication. This is sometimes not possible in the case of particularly short publication deadlines or very extensive documents, e.g. research reports. The aim is then to produce and publish the accessible version in a timely manner. Accessible documents are indicated accordingly.
- Unfortunately, the following documents cannot be made accessible:
- Publications by the CDI partners
The following contents are only accessible to a limited extent. We are planning to improve accessibility in the near future.
- The text on the main content of the website, on navigation and on the accessibility statement are not yet available in language that is easy to understand. We are planning to add the text in simple language in the near future.
- The text on the main content of the website, on navigation and on the accessibility statement are not yet available in German sign language. The addition of videos in German sign language is planned in the near future.
- Audio description is not currently available for embedded videos.
Inaccessible content outside the legislation
The following content is currently not accessible, however, it is exempt from the obligation under Article 1, para 2, sentence 1 of the BfWebG (website accessibility act) with Article 1 para 4 of EU Directive 2016/2102:
- Live streaming as audio or video
- Third-party content and documents, as these are outside the control of the CDI.
Report any obstructions to accessibility
Should you find any deficiencies regarding the accessible design of www.cluster-dekarbonisierung.de, please contact the team at the CDI coordination office:
Cluster Decarbonisation in Industries (CDI)
c/o Competence Centre on Climate Change Mitigation in Energy-Intensive Industries (KEI)
03046 Cottbus, Germany
Telefon: +49 355 47889-134
Please contact the BGG conciliation body: If you believe you have suffered any disadvantages arising from the design of the website www.cluster-dekarbonisierung.de which you feel is insufficiently accessible:
Schlichtungsstelle nach dem Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz bei dem Beauftragten der Bundesregierung für die Belange von Menschen mit Behinderungen (Conciliation Board under the Disability Equality Act at the Federal Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities)
10117 Berlin, Germany